Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Advertisers Needed for New Radio Show

1220 AM The Word WHKWImage via Wikipedia
I've been talking with WHKW 1220 AM, a Christian radio station based in Cleveland, about doing a weekly talk show with them.  They've given me a spot and I'm currently working on raising funding for the show.  It is a great opportunity to take this blog to a deeper and more refined level, not to mention a larger audience.  It's also going to be a good way to promote Reformed theology and a Biblical worldview.

Right now I'm looking for some financial backers.  Besides some individual donors I'd like to find some businesses who would like to sponsor the show by purchasing some aired commercials and/or web page advertisements.  If you or someone you know would like to do so, please feel free to contact me.

My buddy, Tim Dernlan, and I will be attempting to record a pilot show in the upcoming weeks.  Stay tuned for the developments.  You can also check out The Town Crier Show's website.  It is under construction right now, so expect that there is more development to come.

No comments: